Year 3 & 4
Rosen, Milligan & Morpurgo Classes
Half Term 25th – 31st May 2020
This week would be the half term holiday!
Therefore, we are offering suggestions of fun projects you could do throughout this week.
Don’t forget that there are plenty of links to activities on your Class Page.
Can you make a time capsule or memory book/box of your time in Lockdown?
- What have you done?
- What are your memories?
- Can you write a letter to your future self?
- Write a prayer.
- What do you want to remember about this time in the future?
- You could collect memories in a book, box or even find a digital way to store the memories such as powerpoint.
Making a Board Game
Can you create your own board game based on anything you like, such as your:
- Favourite film
- Favourite book
- Favourite sport
Can you make your own counters? Dice or spinner? Here is a template to print here.
Can you create your own game or sport?
You could create your own version of a game or use your imagination to make up a brand new one.
What games could be played while social distancing? How could we adapt a game you like so that all players can be 2 metres apart?
- What is the purpose of the game?
- How do you play the game?
- How many players can play?
- Can you write a set of rules?
- How do you win the game?
- Will it be trivia based?
- Will it be numeracy based?
Have a look at these images for inspiration:
Here are some links that might help you:
Can you research about “May Day’?
How can you show your findings? E.g. Leaflet, poster, PowerPoint, Picture?