Year 3 Learning Log
Topic – Why are bugs important?
- Why are bugs important?
- Where do bugs live?
- To understand what a habitat is.
- To explore the life cycle of a butterfly.
- To explore the life cycle of a frog.
- To understand where water goes in a plant.
- To understand what a food chain is.
R.E – What does it meant to be a Jew?
- To know that God chose Abraham as the founder of the Jewish Faith.
- To know about the Seder meal.
- To understand why the events of Moses are important to Jews.