We are looking to appoint highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking
Teachers within KS1 and KS2. Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers are equally welcome.
St George’s C of E School
Telephone: 020 8699 5127
Permanent Full time
Main Pay Range M1-M6
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd May at 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 24th May
‘A passionate belief that all pupils can grow their capacity to think and learn is at the heart of the culture’ (Ofsted 2016)
Would you like to work somewhere inspiring? Where taking risks and innovating is encouraged? If you share our vision for taking the best from educational theory and putting it into practice to create lifelong learners then our school could be the place for you.
We are looking to appoint highly committed, enthusiastic and hard-working teachers with exemplary classroom practice, to join our friendly, caring and happy school for September 2018.
- Are imaginative and passionate about children’s learning
- Have a growth mindset and high expectations of all children’s achievement
- Can challenge and motivate children and colleagues to achieve their potential
- Have the ability to help to inspire pupils and engage their parents and carers
- Can have fun and enjoy learning alongside the children
- Are a reflective learner
- Are keen to work as part of a lively and supportive team
We can offer you:
- Children who are friendly and keen to learn
- Active support for your professional development
- A supportive Leadership team who are keen to involve and develop their staff
- An opportunity to train in Singapore Maths and Visible learning
- The chance to use your skills to the full
- An exciting creative curriculum
- A happy atmosphere
Please state your curriculum interest / expertise.
We encourage you to visit our friendly school. If you would like to discuss the post further please ring either the Headteacher Geraldine Constable or Assistant Headteacher Miss Karri MacAlpine.
St George’s is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As this role will involve contact with children we will take up at least two references before interview asking about your suitability to work with children. Any job offer will be conditional on you having a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Criminal Records Check and Barred List Check, having the legal right to work in the UK and having satisfactory overseas criminal records checks if deemed necessary.
If you would like to apply for this position, please download and complete the application form and return the signed copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Barbara Whiting, St George’s School, Perry Vale, Forest Hill SE23 2NE.
The closing date for applications is 12pm Tuesday 22nd May 2018; interviews will take place on Thursday 24th May 2018, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview.