· The school runs a breakfast club from 8.15 – 8.45am.
· If Children arrive 5 minutes early they can wait in the reception area with their parent/carer until the Breakfast Club opens. It is not possible to arrive any earlier those that do will need to wait outside until 8.10am when a member of the office staff is available to let them in.
· Children must be escorted by the parent/carer into the Dining Hall and registered with the Breakfast Club Coordinator. Children in Years 5 and 6 who make their own way to school will need to sign themselves in and if they are arriving with a sibling they will be take on the role of the carer.
· Children are provided with milk, cereal, toast and fresh fruit. After they have eaten, children stay in the hall for quiet activities and then are escorted out to playground to play outside until school starts at 8.55am.
· Children can attend either all week or on regular days throughout the week e.g. Mon, Wed & Thurs.
· There may be some spaces available for parents/carers to book their child into the Breakfast Club on an ad hoc basis to assist in emergency situations but this must be booked and agreed in advance with the Breakfast Club Coordinator.
· All children attending the Breakfast Club must complete an application form. These are available from the school office.
· The cost for Breakfast Club is £2 a day and must be paid directly to the Breakfast Club Coordinator in advance for the full week by Cash or Cheque (please make Cheques payable to St Georges Primary School). The school provides a subsidy for Children who are entitled to Free School Meals reducing the cost to £1 per day and this must also be paid in advance. PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE SCHOOL MEALS ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE UNIVERSAL SCHOOL MEALS THAT CHILDREN IN RECEPTION, YEAR 1 and YEAR 2 RECEIVE.
· Failure to make full payment will result in a reminder being sent home, continued failure to make payment or to contact the school to agree a payment plan will result in your child’s place being suspended and or terminated.
· If children regularly fail to turn up on their booked days the school has the right to cancel the place and offer it out to another child.