- Grey, black or navy trousers, skirt or pinafore (not jeans, jogging bottoms or ski pants)
- White blouse/shirt (tie optional) or white polo shirt St George’s school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White socks or navy/black tights
- Black/navy/brown low heeled shoes
- In the summer term, girls may wear a school dress: simple light blue and white check or stripes Closed toe, low heeled sandals
- Grey, black or navy trousers (not jeans or jogging bottoms)
- White shirt (tie optional) or white polo shirt St George’s school sweatshirt
- Navy/black/white/grey socks Black/brown school shoes
- In the summer term, boys may wear grey tailored shorts
- Black/brown/navy sandals
P E Kits
- St George’s school PE kit (tee shirt with SG logo, shorts and PE bag)Plain white tee shirt,
- navy shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Tracksuits may be worn in cold weather
- Stud ear-rings and watches must be removed for PE by your child (not the teacher), for health and safety reasons. No other items of jewellery may be worn at school.
- Each item must be clearly marked with your child’s name. The school and Governors cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal property.
Click here to see the uniform price list.