Our Vision Statement
Our Culture Statement
We are fun.
We are together.
Our Learner Qualities
Our five-year goals
- To continually improve progress and attainment outcomes across the school.
- To strengthen links between parent, church and school communities.
- To increase pupil numbers.
- To achieve national accreditations for our work.
- To ensure a sustainable future for St. George's.
*Governors have outlined success criteria for each of our five year goals which feed into the school self-evaluation process and school improvement planning.
Please see the attached document for more information on what our vision means to our community and the process through which it was created.