At St. George's, we are proud of our school uniform.
The badge which adorns the school sweatshirt, cardigan and PE t-shirt has direct links to our patron saint and our school vision statement.
Having a uniform also supports our culture statement of We are together. A uniform is an important way in which we all feel a part of one very special community.
Our uniform for all pupils:
- St. George’s school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt (tie optional) or white polo shirt
- Grey, black or navy trousers or skirt (not jeans or jogging bottoms)
- Navy/black/white/grey socks
- Black/brown school shoes
Optional warmer weather attire:
- Grey, black or navy tailored shorts
- A school dress: simple light blue and white check
- Closed toe, low-heeled sandals
P E Kits:
- St George’s school PE t-shirt (Plain white with St. George's badge)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- Plain black trainers
- School jumpers can be worn if it is cold
A note on jewellery:
- Stud ear-rings and watches must be removed for PE by your child (not the teacher), for health and safety reasons.
- No other items of jewellery may be worn at school.